High-Converting 'Youtube Commercials' Outline
If you are not using video in your marketing, then you are losing money! If you don't know how to make them, then it's time to learn! :-)
Video marketing is the most important skill that you can learn. It is the way of the future and all the top earners in the industry, as well as, major corporations, are using video marketing strategies.
In this video I explain the structure or how I organize my Youtube Marketing Commercials. I've been using this structure to get a ton of free leads from Youtube for the past two years!
Outline of Youtube Marketing Commercial
1. Introduce yourself briefly.
2. Tell the viewer that you know why they are there watching your video.
3. Tell them you have a solution.
4. Build up the excitement of the program you are offering.
5. Give a compelling offer (by the 1 minute mark more or less) - The most important reason why they should see your opportunity, program or business.
6. Call to Action - Tell them to visit your website or click on the link below your video.
Very Important Details to Keep in Mind
1. Purpose/Goal: To get the viewer to click on your link or visit your website. You are not trying to sell anything!
2. Keep it short: Make your video 1 to 1 ½ minutes long, no more and no less - 50% of viewers leave after 1 to 1 ½ munutes.
3. Keep it simple: - Use Basic English.
4. Keep it a Mystery (Only for Online): Never tell the viewer the name of the program you are marketing. Create curiosity so that the viewer will WANT to know more. For Offline business or program, you do have to say the name of hte business and what it is.
Please leave a comment below if you got value from this video!
Thanks you for visiting, take care, be safe!
P.S. - Join Me in My Business
The income claims represented in this blog post are extraordinary and do not make a guarantee for your success or income level. Please see Empower Network's average affiliate earnings at: http://www.empowernetwork.com/income